What is considered a medical emergency ?
We list the conditions that are treated as emergencies. If you are near or you are in one of these situations, you should first call an Emergency Service in your city or bring a health-threatened person to the Emergency Room:
- The person stopped breathing or the heart stopped to cook
- A person has severe chest pain or has difficulty breathing
- There is serious bleeding from any part of the body
- The person was in an unconscious state or was still unconscious
- A person feels anxiety and weakness on one side of the body and / or has a problem with understanding what you are talking about
- In other situations when a person is suffering from severe and unbearable pain, head injury, severe allergies, bony injury, or when in any way feel disabling.